Monday 28 November 2011

A Little Bit About Me – Well, My Pets

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and have not caught the lurgy as I have. I've just spent the entire weekend in bed. The good news is that i'm feeling a lot better today (with the exception of an annoying blocked nose), and at least i've caught it well before Christmas, so just hope I don't catch anything else now! I thought I'd tell you a little bit more about my little ones I have at home.


Poppy The Princess
Poppy is a 3 year old Bichon Frise, that can do no wrong. She is very sensitive and highly intelligent, but does, on occasions, think she's is a German Sheppard. She's scared of quite a lot of things and she's not fond of other dogs. I want the ground to swallow me up every time I take her to the vets for her booster. I got a puppy this year (which wasn't really planned) but I thought he would help Poppy get used to other dogs, which has sort of worked.

If you look closely, you can see her halo.
Buddy terrorizing Poppy



Buddy
Buddy aka Tarzan is my puppy. He's a mixed breed consisting of a King Charles Spaniel, a Bichon Frise and has a little bit of Yorkshire Terrier mixed in there somewhere. He's a ball of woolly fur and deceives everyone he meets as he looks like a teddy bear. He likes to terrorize Poppy and more often, my cat, Jack.

The technique
Vicious monster


Jack
Jack is my 4 year old cat. Named after Jack Sparrow and also Jack Black (geddit?), I first got Jack when he was just 5 weeks old (yes that is too young to be taken away from his mother but at the time I didn't know that). As a result, Jack doesn't seem to have developed like a normal cat would. He's quite lanky and has a strange meow (it sounds like a baby dinosaur). He's not a very snugly, but enjoys company when Buddy isn't around to bother him and he enjoys to have a wrestle with Poppy when he can. Jack has learnt how to open the fridge door help himself to the contents (as long as it's not in a tin or a jar). Luckily for us, Poppy has developed a built in alert button so if Jack opens the fridge she'll let us know.

Baby Jack at 5 weeks old. Fitted into the palms of my hands!
Jack "mowing" (not meowing) for food.








So that's all of them (for now!). I'll be back soon to update you on goings on at GreatbritishKids.com and also do have a look at a few more kids websites. In the meantime, if you have any questions for me, or if there are any websites you'd like me to take a look at then please leave me a comment below.

Thanks!
@Lizmundo





No comments:

Post a Comment